Struggling to find music blog post ideas for your blog?
Music can be a tricky subject to write about, however. To give you some inspiration for your own music blog, we want to share some post ideas.
- Rolling stone album reviews
- What’s the best app for listening to music
- Who is really Marshmello
- Who is deadmau5
- What should I do before releasing a song
- What do I need to produce my own music
- How can I learn to produce music
- How can I record my own music at home
- How much does a music producer make
- Matthew Healy
- Most innovative songs of all time
- The best songs of all time
- Top 100 rock songs of all time
- Best pop albums of the 2000s
- Musicians that changed the world
- Most talented musicians today
- Songs like read my mind
- How to make percussion instruments using household items
- How to produce music for beginners
- Best online music production schools
- How do you get certified to teach music
- How much does music production school cost
- Mixing audio concepts practices and tools
- Vocal recording techniques secrets
- Introduction to microphones
- Tips for recording vocals at home
- Microphone techniques for live sound
We all love to connect with the people behind the music. In most cases, that’s not practical to do in person. This is where interviews come in. They allow you to learn about artists, producers, or even instrument manufacturers, all in a format that can spark new ideas and provide entertainment.
What you talk about in an interview will vary based on the topic of your blog and the person or group that you’re interviewing. The best interviews are those that strike a balance between allowing the interviewee to speak while still moving the focus back to particular questions when necessary.
Let’s look at a quality interview in the real world. Here’s an interview with the band Imagine Dragons