Keyword difficulty checker – Knowing which keyword to choose.
So much has been said about keywords and its importance. Just like monthly search volumes and SERP, SEO keyword difficulty is a critical metric and understanding its role in your SEO strategy is essential.
bulk keyword difficulty checker is a significant metric when carrying out keyword reach that helps you determine the possibility of ranking top of the search on a specific keyword. We could also say it specifies the level of challenge an average website would encounter while trying to rank for a particular keyword.
It enables you to know the level of competition for each keyword and how hard it would be for you to rank with it.
keyword difficulty tool is designed to help you better prioritize your keyword list; a Higher keyword difficulty means it would be hard to compete with already established and ranking results and a lower difficulty score indicates that it would more likely be easier to compete and achieve a better rating.
It serves more like a traffic light which indicates when to proceed with a specific keyword or when not to. The green light means the keyword is favorable and it’s in your best interest to use it. The yellow light indicates that there is competition for the keyword but, you still have a chance with a grand SEO strategy, while the red light tells you that the keyword is hugely competitive and unfavorable to you.
How to calculate keyword difficulty
Several factors are considered when determining the difficulty of a specific keyword. You would have to consider the Domain authority and page authority for the top 10 websites on the google search for that particular keyword. Several other factors like the number of home-pages and internal pages that appears, the query terms in the search results and other variables also comes to play in computing the difficulty score.
To calculate the difficulty of a specific keyword, you first have to compute the total link profile strength (LPS) for all websites featuring on Googles SERP first page for that keyword. The quality of each link profile is considered based on specific metrics.
The domain authority of each website is then considered with an analysis of individual sites and finally, with a consideration of the all the factors mentioned above, a final value is deduced – the keyword difficulty score.
Keyword difficulty refers to a calculation carried out through SEOmoz research tools. It is gotten from different things such as the competition of the keyword (that is, the number of pages currently ranking high for the particular keyword) and the number of people is particularly interested in the keywords that they are ready to pay a huge amount of money as regards the keyword as well as the number of people searching for the keyword.
There are different websites involved in providing this information. And all they do is give a percentage score that helps in ranking the websites with the keywords and also categorizing the keywords into different parts. This score identifies how well your website can be ranked for certain keywords.
Keyword Difficulty Checker
Keyword difficulty checker, which can also be referred to as Keyword difficulty tools, is a system built to help the users to make an estimation of the difficulty involved in seizing their competitors’ position whenever there is an organic search as regards particular keywords. This system uses a different algorithm to determine its score.
- It checks the number of websites and pages that use this keyword and the ones that are ranking high in the use of this keywords
- The number of people using the paid adverts to make their page rank high when the keyword is searched for online.
- It will use the number of people searching for the keyword
The Checkers have been designed in different ways. Yet, they help you rate your page for the particular keyword by giving you tips on what to do to rank higher in the search for that keyword. They will help you in even making researches as regards your keywords. Then, they find various long tail keywords that your competitors are yet to find. They will also:
- SERP analysis
- Help with the analysis of your competitors’ page and help with Google SERP
- Help you to track the ranking of your keywords/
- They will show you how to create good backlinks needed for your page.
Find below some of the most popular Keyword Difficulty Checkers
This is a checker that performs its work in a very fast and simple manner and gives the users a higher chance of enjoying their search.
It is such that allows you to search for your Keyword in all Geolocation. After you have searched for your keyword difficulty, it will pinpoint the areas of difficulty and how the keyword is ranking any geographical location you decide to check.
It not only stops at that; it can also help in checking what your website is ranking for.
- SEOBook watchword
This is a tool that enables the users to have an unlimited means of getting catchphrases as well as tidying up catchphrases. It comes with a filter that helps you to manage the keywords you use and also the most popular keywords in the month or day or hour.
3.Moz Keyword Explorer
Moz is another popular tool for checking the difficulty of any keyword. It is paid for but gives you more access than what you could have paid for.
Upon putting any keyword in it, you will be given
- The volume of the keyword
- The trouble users have been facing from using the keyword
- The opportunity and the measurement of the keywords
- The potential examination and the different things you can do to improve on your keywords
This is another keyword difficulty tool that will help you get the right keywords for your webpage. This website will not only show you the difficulty of a keyword, but it will also enlighten you on the various things you can do to improve the keyword. You will also get the chance to attain a greater height in the keyword by simply adhering to simple information as regards the website. It is also free to an extent but works perfectly well.
Keywords tool also refer to as Keywords Planner. They help you in making plans as regards the tools you will be used in meeting the demand of people as regards to the keywords they search. Remember that you need more than enough keywords to rank higher. However, to enjoy this, you need to know the right tools to plan the keywords.
These are the most popular Keywords tools you can find to help you rank better.
- Google AdWords: With Google AdWords, you can easily get a good track of all the tools you need to improve your website. This is a particularly good choice for beginners because it periodically showed the steps to use in improving your website.
- Wordtracker: this will recommend some keyword phrases and show the rate at which competitors are using those phrases. They use it at a price.
- Moz: this is another popular means of getting keywords that work. Even though you will pay, the service they render is beyond doubt a great one. They show the ranking of each keyword as well as their difficulty ranking. You will get a visual dashboard that will display the way you are ranking on a different search result, social media platforms and the backlinks you have etc.
- Long Tail Pro: this is will show the different analysis of your competitors and will show you your own ranking when placed on the different search engines you can find.
- SEMRush: It will show you the organic ranking and help you in the comparisons of what you have done and what your competitors have done.
- Advance Web Ranking: This also comes at a price but is rich in giving you the data you need.
Related Keywords Generator
This is the best tools for making research on keywords that relate to the one you are desirous of using. One good way to find this is to use Keywords planners.
SEO tools keywords
SEO keywords are the numerous keywords and phrases in your content that gives people the chance to find your page even in search engines. For you to attain the height of being ranked high in search engine, it is pertinent to know the right keywords to use to achieve and the best way to do is to use some tools that have been fashioned for this purpose.
These are the most popular Seo Keywords Research tools
- Soovle: it garners its information from different sources and uses it to help in creating the best SEO keywords you can ever make.
- Jaaxy: With it, you can get numerous related keywords in a few seconds
- Google Search Console: Here, you will get the chance others have been getting and still get good performance report that will enlighten you on the different pages that Google clicks most of the time.
- Ahref Keywords Explorer: This page makes it easy to come by keywords for SEO ranking without much trouble.
How to Do Keyword Research
Therefore, to find the best SEO keywords in your Niche or the idea you are about to present to the word. All you need to is to
- Make a list of the important words you want to find in your website or blog. This will give you a broad idea of what you want to see.
- Use a keyword research to find niche keywords. The plan is to create a broad keyword. This will show you all the keywords in that area of your search. This is different from your own list because it is coming with ideas other people have used as regards your own desire for keywords.
- Refine your search. What you are simply doing here is to filter the search result when you are sure you know the subcategory you will like to focus your search at the moment. To do this, add another word and that will soon see the new search terms coming to limelight.
- Ensure you pull out the competition in that keyword. This will help you determine your keywords as well as the numerous things you will need to make it rank high.
How to Use Keywords to Rank Higher
Now that you are aware of the numerous things you can do with keywords and the numerous ways you can implement it. There is every need to work without much trouble and one of the ways you can do is to try to add value to the world. The keywords will certainly make you rank higher if you consider the effort many of the other websites are putting to their webpage. They are giving every value that is needed to make their website rank higher. In other words, your content must add value to the readers.’
Then, exploit the use of images by ensuring that every of your image has titles and taglines that are related to the keywords people are looking for.
So, what makes a good or bad difficulty score.
The answer is simple and straight – no single keyword score is always good or bad. It all depends on what you seek to achieve and your peculiar situation. Due to the several factors used to determine the difficulty score like the DA, PA scale, and weighted average, only a few falls into the 80 to 100 score range, also only a few are found in the 0 to 20 range. Keywords in the 20 to 35 range are quite low, those within 36 to 50 are in the middle and still easier to rank. However, keywords scoring 51 and upwards are pretty tough.
If your website is well established and you have tons of links and other ranking criteria, the chances are that you can easily rank higher even with keywords with high difficulty score. However, if your website is new and you have fewer links and ranking signals, you may find it difficult to even rank for keywords with lower difficulty score.
Also, you may also find it difficult to rank for a keyword that is outside your area of relevance. For example, if your niche is fashion, you may find it much harder to rank in a keyword in the food niche even for keywords with a low difficulty score.
Practically, if you are targeting multiple keywords and they have almost the same volumes, you should first select the one that has the lowest keywords.
Conclusively, the more difficult the keywords are, the more external links you need, domain authority and relevant content with user engagement you need to rank for it.
Estimating keyword density requires skill and patience and proper knowledge of SEO. There are several tools out there which can simplify the process, however it best to first do your due research before proceeding.