After examining this niche I decided to create a blog about flowers. Everything you need to know about flowers blog domain, title, and description. According to the keyword flowers per month, Google has 1 million to 10 million searches. The keyword flowers cost up to 5.64.
How to choose a domain name
The domain name is one of the most important choices for creating a blog.
First of all, you need to
Make sure it meets these 4 rules:
- Not long
- Easy to remember.
- No more than 3 words
- Must match the blog topics
How to get web address suggestions
I found a great site that helped me choose the address of my blog. This is Domain Name Generator
I just typed the keyword flowers and I get 6M+ free domains addresses. I chose the helpflowers.com domain.
How to choose a blog title
Most search engines use a maximum of 57 chars for a home title so it’s better not to choose too long.
How I chose the blog title
My blog title about the flower is Help Flowers – Professional florist tips
- The first 2 words are taken from the domain address helpflowers.com
- Well, I had to come up with something that attracted people’s eyes. I chose the word florist
- Then I needed to come up with the main blog topic. and it was a florist tips
- I was missing something when I put everything together, so I added the word, Professional
- I got the result: Help Flowers – Professional florist tips.
How to choose a blog description
The description shows up in search engines. It makes regular searchers interested in what you have to offer and come to your blog. Most search engines use a maximum of 160 chars for the home description. Do not make it longer. This is your chance to grab the attention of a reader and bring them to your blog. The blog post description is also called a meta description, or a meta tags.
- Try to put in the most important keywords
- The description must contain keywords from the page title (This can greatly help for SEO)
- Explain what your blog is about.
Searcher searches for information, they have 10 options to choose, which one they will click on?
You have to write an appealing description for your article page. Start with an action like,
- Learn how to..
- Get all the.
- Take a look at how.
Then add a cliffhanger like,
- after conducting the research we found.
- what we expected but when we.
- 10% increase after applying this method.
Then end your description with a Call To Action, CTA:
- ..Click Here!
- ..Learn How!
- ..Want To Know More?
Using the ideas above we can write an appealing meta description like this:
We will help you care plants. A lot of guides keeping them green and alive. Flowers care & tips from professional florists.